Wireless has become an essence in the IT industry, we do have wireless everywhere: at home, at work, in the restaurant, in the airport …. and everywhere.
MikroTik have a very reputable hardware when we speak about wireless. In addition of the WLAN, MikroTik devices works perfectly in the outdoor environment and they can be deployed for Point-to-Point and/or Point-to-Multipoint wireless networks. The only drawback is that configuring the wireless correctly on the MikroTik routers is a challenge.
For this reason, we have designed this course to be such a reference for you in case you want to deploy a wireless network using MikroTik products, or in case you want to be ready for the MikroTik MTCWE exam.
The MTCWE training is included the following:
- Module 1 wireless installation.
- Module 2 wireless standard.
- Module 3 wireless tools.
- Module 4 wireless troubleshooting.
- Module 5 wireless advanced settings.
- Module 6 802.11 n.
- Module 7 wireless security.
- Module 8 WDS and MESH.
- Module 9 wireless bridging.
- Module 10 Nstreme protocol.
- Module 11 NV2 protocol.