MikroTik MTCNA is the entry level for any student or engineer who wants to start learning MikroTik. MTCNA is always a prerequisite course for the more advanced tracks that MikroTik is providing.
For this reason, I have designed this course to help you to get a 1st insight to MikroTik and help you to understand all topics that are available on the MTCNA track to be able to be ready for the MTCNA exam.
This training (MTCNA) included information to dealing with MikroTik operating system (Router OS) and configuration the devices and connect it with the internet and intranet and protect the network from the external attack.
The MTCNA training is included the following:
- Module 1 MikroTik RouterOS introduction.
- Module 2 MikroTik RouterOS DHCP.
- Module 3 MikroTik RouterOS Bridging.
- Module 4 MikroTik RouterOS Routing.
- Module 5 MikroTik RouterOS Wireless.
- Module 6 MikroTik RouterOS Firewall.
- Module 7 MikroTik RouterOS QoS.
- Module 8 MikroTik RouterOS Tunnels.
- Module 9 MikroTiK RouterOS Tools.
As you can see, there are many topics that are covered in this course and on each of the topics there are sub-topics. A lot of LABS will be done on each of the topics so you can understand practically how you can configure all these topics on the MikroTik.