Cisco Designing Enterprise Networks
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to design an enterprise network. This course serves as a deep dive into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) course.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network.
- Deepen your understanding of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA.
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the 300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification.
Who should enroll
- Network design engineers
- Network engineers
- System administrators
Routing and switching
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA certification or be familiar with:
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement LANs
- Implement LAN connectivity